With investors, regulators, and businesses worldwide keenly directing their attention to ESG, now more than ever, organizations need to be focusing on transparency, governance, technological innovations, and accountability.
At the virtual Fintech South conference hosted in June 2021, Understory sat down with distinguished panelists from BlackRock and PwC to discuss 'ESG: Our Shared Responsibility to Drive Transparency & Accountability', featuring:
- Ray Cameron - Head of Investment Stewardship, The Americas, BlackRock
- Carolyn Holcomb - US Privacy Assurance Leader and ESG Partner, PwC
- Jennifer Singh - Co-Founder of Understory
During this session, we dig into an overview of current ESG trends; ESG reporting, evaluation, and aligning with your company’s strategy; leading practices for building ESG goals, plans, and processes; and utilizing technology to drive innovation and transparency in ESG.
For more information about ESG, you can also access Understory's corresponding whitepapers, reports, and webinars:
- Whitepaper: ESG Frameworks & Reporting: A Beginner's Guide
- Webinar: ESG Reporting & Frameworks
- Report: Corporate in Action
- Webinar: ESG Investing - Positive Impact & Positive Returns